05 May 2010

I heart Mad Libs

You may or may not know that I love words. I love words like "asinine", "bombastic", and "perhaps". And I am very easily entertained by even the stupidest little things, therefore if follows that I would love something like Mad Libs. Sure, you guys are all cynical at first, until I break out my "Best of Mad Libs" and scribble down "entrails" for part of the body. I'm hoping that this post starts a new tradition: Mad Lib Monday. Ok, enough already, let's see last night's results (libs in bold). 

Figure Skating
As a crowd of more than nineteen thousand octopi filed into the hungrily designed auditorium, Delanie, our bottle cage-skating champion, went through her warm-up magnet. For the first time in her tasty life, the champion felt frightened and sticky. As the music began, the champion took a sweaty breath, smoothed the ruffles of her spike, and started to vote. Just as she feared, when it came time for her most asinine jump, a triple skin flute, she lost her balance and landed on her circuit breaker. She stood up bravely, brushed the ice off of her tent, and finished her hairy routine. The crowd gave her a five-minute standing scooter. Even though she realized she had lost the competition, she knew she had won the hearts and spoons of every bush in the auditorium.

No comments: