We've all heard of textsfromlastnight.com however I appear to be quite prolific in my own right. Here are some gems from the past few nights...
"Your name? Was that covered in lecture? I was told there would be no quizzes..."
"I heart you already. When do we ride?"
"Um... It appears that I have a new roommate... I've named him Clark, and he's welcome to stay, but I charge rent... and he's a little too big for me, if ya know what I mean..."
"For reals? A drinking problem? BTW, we're drinking on Saturday..."
"That new strip club in SoDo is hiring. I hear "new career" ringing in my ears."
"I heart you already"
"I'm not sure whether to think maybe you just haven't checked your email yet, or my crazy factor just increased tenfold. My only conclusion can be that, at some point, I have royally fucked up."
"He gets a relationship DNF"
"Added to the list of Del's prohibited activities: drunk reading, drunk inferring, drunk assuming, drunk texting... oops, my pajamas are on inside out."
"Deleted that douche immediately."
And one TO ME: "Let's hook up Monday eve then... drinks...then ?"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment